One of the most important ingredients in creating the perfect high school yearbook is finding the right company to produce them for you. This of course, is something that the administrator of the school will have to do, but there is no reason you, the students cannot have a say in the matter. Choosing the right company for this task will have a lot to do with the level of involvement student have in the project. Use the following criteria during your search for the perfect company to create the perfect high school or middle school yearbook for everyone.
1. When choosing the right yearbook company, it is critical to make sure that the end result will be the finest quality possible. Remember, yearbook covers and all the pages inside hold memories that will last a lifetime and you want it to be filled with those with high quality content and materials used in its construction. To ensure that, it is necessary to request a sample of the work that will be completed as well as information about the processes used in the development of your yearbook layout and design.
2. Affordability is important, but that does not mean you should sacrifice quality for price. With many schools questioning whether they should continue the practice of creating school yearbooks for students during the current economic times, it is a good idea to shop around to find the most flexible company possible to help create the appropriate yearbook to represent your student body. Make sure you will not be hit by hidden costs that can increase the costs involved.
3. It’s true that creating a yearbook is very time consuming and frustrating at times, but if the company you select offers great customer service much of the stress related to the process can be relieved. Good customer service representatives will help walk you through the process of all elements of design, but it is important to interview yearbook companies to make sure they offer the support you need.
4. A quick turnaround time will help you add important end of the year events to your yearbook, deployment book, or elementary yearbooks, but not all companies offer to finish projects in less than 12 weeks. However, by doing your homework you may find some that will guarantee a quicker turnaround.
5. Using software and other technological advances can be distressing when they are hard to use. For that reason, it is critical to work with a company with all the latest technology at your disposal. This will take a lot of the frustration out of creating your yearbook and make it much easier to accomplish. The time honored tradition of having a yearbook to help maintain memories is something worth fighting for. Keeping the costs down and the quality up is just one way to ensure the continuation of a much loved tradition.